- To provides diverse gender education programs for publicofficials to foster their gender equality awareness in theprocess of formulating policies.
- To improve their capabilities in planning and executinggender sensitive policies so that they can implementgender equality policies effectively.
- Gendersensitivity improvement course
- Genderequality policycourse
- Gender impact assessment course
- Gender responsive budgeting & statisticscourse
- Training course for sexual assault/harassmentcounselor
- To foster professional instructors to perform professionaleducation based on gender equality perspectives.
- To educate the instructors about how to plan andimplement education programs optimized to the level oftheir trainees.
- Professional instructordevelopment courseon violence prevention education
- Professional instructordevelopment courseon gender equality/gender impactassessment education
- Instructor capacityreinforcement course
- To provide cyber training courses for public institutions’employees and the general public to understand andrealize gender equality.
- To operate violence prevention education based ongender equality perspectives to help trainees understand the correlation between gender equality and violenceprevention so that they can increase and strengthen the awareness on violence prevention.
- Select and support model schools of gender equality
- Analysis on gender equality content in mass media
- Content development tailored to the audience-specific context
- Operation and wider use of Gender Equality Media platform
- Operation of gender equality network
International Network Program